From buying a new leasehold commercial property to refinancing an existing leasehold facility, Commercial Finance Network has a broad range of lenders that will offer you affordable leasehold finance packages.
Commercial Finance Packages Available For:
- Buying commercial buildings for new leasehold businesses
- Buying commercial buildings for the purpose of resale
- Refinancing exiting leasehold property
- Buying or raising a stake/equity in a commercial property
- Renting out a commercial building over a short/long lease term
Commercial mortgages are among the most robust financing products that Commercial Finance Network offers to businesses and investors. The inherent value that these leasehold financing packages possess is far too important for the overall health of small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) in the UK.
For example, converting a derelict, off-the-map building into a thriving local business serves the freeholder, the leaseholder, the business and the local community itself equally well.
Key Features of Our Commercial Finance Services
- A bright track record of 10+ years in helping businesses secure attractive leasehold mortgages
- A wide spectrum of leasehold finance solutions available, starting from £50,000
- High LTVs and low deposits
- Fast processing of applications, with decisions usually within 24 hours
- Access to a broad range of specialist and responsible commercial lenders
- Consolidated interest rates to suit your requirements best
- Long term commercial mortgages available (From 5 years up to 40 years)
- No hidden fees
- Commercial mortgages available despite adverse credit score
- Live tracking of your application at every stage
Why Leasehold Finance?
Leasehold finance, also known as “commercial finance” is an important tool for many small to medium sized businesses. Due to high commercial property costs and often limited capital funds available, businesses are invariably unable to own the freehold on prime properties.
What they can do instead is to rent out such properties over long periods – usually decades – so that they effectively own the leasehold over the property, without having to own the land.
Such leasehold transactions are often financed through leasehold mortgages.
Why Commercial Finance Network?
At Commercial Finance Network, leasehold mortgages make up for a significant fraction of finance packages brokered by us every year. With an extensive choice of commercial finance experts on board, we know what it takes to structure your leasehold mortgage application in the most favourable way so that it will interest many commercial lenders.
“Leasehold mortgages are termed over decades, so you need to be absolutely sure that you’re getting the best deal available – a certainty when you have Commercial Finance Network representing your case to lenders.”
The factors that make our commercial mortgage services among the finest in the UK are:
- We always offer customised commercial finance packages.
- We make sure that once you are matched with a lender, the paperwork goes through seamlessly, and funds are released to you urgently.
- We work with a diverse panel of commercial lenders operating across the UK.
- We strive to maintain a warm working relationship with all our clients. Our services are 100% customer-centric.
- Even though our operations stretch all across the UK, we have local presence in all major cities and almost every district in the UK.
Commercial Finance Solutions on a Deal-by-Deal Basis – Only with Us!
Commercial Finance Network takes immense pride in being among a handful of leasehold mortgage brokers in the UK who offer tailored commercial mortgage solutions to businesses of all sizes. If you are going to be making repayments for decades, it’s in your best interest to find a leasehold finance package that is flexible, affordable and structured around your requirements.
Get in touch with us today to speak with one of our commercial mortgage experts to find out how we can assist you.